Latest from the Blog
- Simple Easter Baskets for ages 2, 5, & 7This year I didn’t do much planning for basket fillers. I went a few days ago to grab what I could from Target, and I feel like I did pretty good grabbing minimal candy! The eggs will have plenty! 🤪
- Valentine’s Day Gift BasketThis is my first year doing a Valentine’s Day Basket for 3 kids. Since we are on a budget, I wanted to share how I kept it affordable and still fun!
- Easy Valentine’s Day Popcorn mixI have seen a few of these snack mix variations floating around and thought I’d give it a try! If all I need to use is the microwave I’m all for it! 🙌🏼 I had an idea of what I what ingredients I wanted, but I went […]
- Cricut Infusible InkI received a Cricut explore air 2 as a birthday gift last month and immediately begin to experiment. I was immediately intrigued with the new Infusible ink pens and how they are touted as better quality and will have no fading or cracking. I did practice with […]
- Christmas at the Dallas Hilton AnatoleWith our family being somewhat new to the North Texas area, we are always on the lookout for fun activities to add to our yearly family traditions. This year we were so lucky to have been given the opportunity to experience Christmas at the Anatole! As part […]